How many years do you want to date someone before marrying them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eighteen months was the right amount of time for me and my wife. @GraySailorsBride and I were wed 9 years ago this month. The honeymoon continues... 😊

What Guys Said 6

• 2 years is enough

• at least one and before 10

• It doesn't take years. I know very soon one way or the other.

• 50 years should be long enough

• 1/2 years from right now. 👊😛

• 2... I don't want to waste too much of my life just dating around. 2 years is a good time for me and if not, the worst that can happen is a divorce. If that happens, oh well I guess marriage isn't my thing

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't really matter to me. You can date someone for 10 years and still not necessarily know everything about them, nor does it mean you are more likely to stay together. Listen to your gut. If it feels right, then why wait so long? I don't believe in putting time limits on relationships.

• At least 8-10. I want to know I am going we are going to be able to work out everything before marrying because I don't want a divorce in the future.

• From 1.5 to 2.5 years, lol! I mean, I don't know. I don't even know if I want to get married. My parents dated for three months and 30 years later are still together.

• However long it takes to decide that I want to marry them.

• Like over 5 years

• 5 or 8 years should be enough for me, because need to know every detail about him.

• About 15 years sounds right.