Guys: a girl turns you down. How do you feel, and are you open to future advances?

You like this girl you've known for 4 years. You're old enough to be her father, but get the impression that she kinda likes you. You're married, but you've been out for drinks a few times with her anyway, and you flirt with her. She flirts back a little, but you can't really figure her out.

She texts you and suggests going out for drinks again at the end of the week. You agree. You have a couple of drinks and both flirt. At the end of the night, you suggest that you walk her to her car so you can kiss her. She hesitates. You ask her if she wants to or not. She says she has to run to the bathroom. (She's worried because she likes you, but you're married). She comes back and neither of you mention anything about what you just said.

You still walk her to her car. She suggests you catch up again, that she likes seeing you. You say that she should see less of you and that she'll "get into trouble". You start walking away and she calls out and offers to drive you to your car. You hesitate but decline. She texts you, saying she wants to see you again. You don't reply.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• He's an older married dude tempted to have a fling with a younger woman. You can keep pursuing it, and he'll most likely give into temptation eventually, but then when it leads to drama and/or him tossing you aside don't wonder what went wrong. Know what you're getting into, exercise the wonderful thing that is free will, and then own it. Good luck and have fun!

What Guys Said 17

• Lady. You have a problem. You are flirting with a married man! What is wrong with you? Either you are okay with having an affair with the guy or you don't. Be clear about it.

Don't feed the bear. Don't flirt with a guy unless you are willing to go the extra mile. Stop toying with another person's feeling.

• Well I would be a little disappointed (if I was married I would NOT be doing this) that nothing happened and be a little less likely to accept any future advances

Wow he needs to get out of his marriage before he cheats on her if he has not already. His wife does not deserve that... I would run in the opposite direction and fast if you want anything more than sex with him. If he is willing to cheat during his marriage it is even more likely in any future relationship

• Personally, I take rejection pretty hard. It takes a lot of courage to tell a girl you like her. Being rejected hurts like hell. Once I'm rejected, I tend to disappear. I don't want to see her again. I don't need to have my failures dangled in my face all the time...
    I am not mad at her. It's her right to not be interested as it is my right to avoid her.

• this is so messed up!!! you should first sought out your feelings towards him.. in any circumstances, being married he shouldn't hv made advances and you shouldn't get involved with him... flings like this always end up in tears and destroy many lives.. get out of this...

• Lol.. if u know he's old enough to be ur father I don't know why u act that way as if ur his girlfriend '-'

• I feel sluts like you are a good reason to never get married.

• Whatever, dude. The reason you won't get married is because you're disrespectful towards women by calling them sluts. I turned this guy down because I didn't want things to get messy. And for the record, I've never even had sex.

• I guess it was unreasonable to assume a women that was pursuing a married man is a slut. I apologize.

• Sounds like you're just the girl who entertains him until he goes home to his wife. Do you really think you're going to be able to have a healthy relationship with someone who is married?

• If she turns me down, I lose interest completely.

If you're interested in a guy, don't turn him down. It's that easy.

• I wouldn't bother, if I'm married I am not going to cheat

• If something happens between you two, the guilt is the same. Adultery is no joke. Flirt with someone who is single.

• Just find someone who is single? Don't ruin people lives because you want to. (-_- ), what a selfish woman...

• Just get away from married people thats never a good thing

• It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!!!

Don't chest he's married

• he doesn't reply because he doesn't want to ruin his marriage. game over. try someone else

• Married. Nuff Said

• this is bad news

• Don't mess with people who are married! Jesus Christ..