Should I get a sugardaddy?

Here are the reasons I'm considering... my mom is in school and we dont have a car, and we have to beg people to take us to store, or walk 3 miles to the supermarket and back with groceries. I want to cheer but can't afford it and would really love to. My mom usually overdraws her account and we don't have much money after she pays the bills/buying food. I honestly just want to see my mom happy, and I dont know it's something I thought of to get money. We need a car right now, and unfortantly my mcdonalds checksaren't enough. The bad thing is I'm 16 (about to be 17) but I'm very pretty and know I could get one but I just dont know...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to be a prostitute... well, it's your life.

• I don't recommend any of these options, but if you're determined to sell your body for money, be a stripper instead of having a sugar daddy.

• I wasn't even going to got that fucking far. jeez you know you have to get paid for just dates? I was just going to go on dates, get the money and leave wow...

• They'd have to be pretty desperate to do that... sheesh.

What Guys Said 5

• You got a pretty sad story going on here.

If you decide to go for it, never tell your mother or let her guess what's going on. She would be very upset to know her daughter is selling her pussy so you can get groceries. :/

• lmfao omg but yes I know

• To find a guy to use his car and his money? Yeah, sounds like a great idea.

• what... sugardaddys buy things for you, you know that right

• Yeah, in exchange for sex. That's call prostitution. Is that what you really want?

• You don't need a sugar daddy. Add me and I'll try to give you some tips to make some fast money.

• no. love a guy if you truly love not for money.

• No, haven't you see the movies where the sugar daddy's get revenge and try to kill you for stealing that movie

• huh?

• I want to be a nurse, so college is definitely in but I just wanted to help out with home

• Just ask for mini jobs by washing cars, clean rooms, cut grass and if you save that money you can help her a lot

What Girls Said 0