Girls, Do you like it when the guy gives you his jacket when your cold?

Would it be worth taking my jacket some where if there is a chance she might get cold?

• Yes
    83% (25)
  • No
    0% (0)
  • I'm to proud to take it.
    3% (1)
  • Yea I'm freezing give it here
    10% (3)
  • Other please comment
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I live it when guys do that! its so sweet and i love that they are big!

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend has an extra sweater/jacket in his car for me whenever we go some where. I'm always getting cold and he likes to have an extra one so im not freezing. It was actually cold out one day and he took his sweater off to give to me to warm up even though it meant he was cold. I gave it back once I was warm so he didn't freeze. But I love the little things like that that he does to show he cares.

• Absolutely, it's a very nice gesture. Plus, the jacket will smell like the guy, which should smell like amazing-ness... I'm weird like that ;)

• I prefer a hug to warm me up instead but if he offers a jacket, yeah I would take it.

• LOL @ C. I don't even ask I just take it lol

• Yes, I think it's sweet :) <3

• I think it depends; I don't want him to freeze himself, but if like I am pretending to be cold it's adorable.