Im just laying here listening to drake im all in my feeling, lol ever have those drake days?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get in my feelings. And I don't like drake.

• I like a few of his songs he is personally not my favorite and thats too bad sometimes its a good thing to just let go lay there and let the music drift you away it deels so good

What Guys Said 2

• DRAKE SUCKS D!!! The Weeknd is 1,000,000 times better.

• Lol i like the weekend i just ment those type of days were your just laying there in your feelings

• Ehh not Drake days, but I do have OneRepublic Days

• Love one republic! I think they are just music days ^.^

• Oh yeah I love having music days or nights. Like right now while the rain is gently falling from the sky :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in a puddle with all my feelings "mixed emotions" with a dollop of I'm hungry. But yeah I was listening to Drake a few hours ago.

• Yeah... It depends on my mood and the kind of song.

• Doing it wrong gets me every time. That harmonica gets inside my soul. Lol

• Yesss i was listening to marvins room now im listening to retrograde by james blake you should listen to it such a good song

• Oh my god Marvins room is my all time favorite Drake song. But yeah I'll listen to it when my WiFi gets decent lol.