Anyone else tired of the dating "game"?

All the bullshit rules and pretending like your bored and you don't care because any thing else is "creepy" and comes on too strong? God forbid two people actually like each other and get together!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, very. They give people too much to overanalyze and add unnecessary complications to relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• People do that? Lol I've always just been if I'm down for you then Im down for you my love is not a game either you with me or keep it moving tbh but people playing that game? that is sort of stupid and childish because it would seem like your uninterested and then the feelings die out or something

What Guys Said 4

• That's your problem. Don't pretend to be something you're not. There is no rule you must do. If someone is going to think you're creepy because you're not playing hard to get then kick her to the curb.

• thats literally every woman...

• Ok like where?

• I'll let you know when I find out. I just meet some randomly by complete luck. There's a lot of luck when it comes to dating no matter who you are.

• I'm tired of it and I haven't even started yet... (never had a girlfriend)

• Yes it's dumb but you got to know the rules to play the game

• Yes sometimes.