Guys, Should I be mad that he's being a jerk?

Lately my boyfriend has been very distance and hasn't been texting me. We're in a LDR. What is going on? 😔

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what's going on in that conversation lol

What Guys Said 14

• Not a good sign. LDRs are trouble. Find somebody local. That's my honest advice.

Successful LDRs aren't impossible, just exceedingly rare.

• I don't

fucking

know.

Leave me the hell

Alone

:-)

• No idea what's going on there, but uh a distant significant other in a long distance relationship is trouble, but to be honest a serious long distance relationship is trouble in the first place, him being distant could be him giving some other girl the attention he should be giving you, not to discourage you but it's not worth it, whether he's being distant or not an ldr is too tricky and unsatisfying to keep alive, on both parties.

• Damn, this is ditto! lol I'm not in a relationship with her but I can definitely relate... AND it's long distance

• You're an emotionally unstable person, huh. You're upset over him saying Boo and being playful? Jesus Christ.

• From what I can read, he was just being playful. You're taking this too seriously I think.

• You call that being a jerk?

• You get used to it

• He's just being random

• Long distance never works, ur wondering what he is doing and who he is fucking and the same for him

• because you were so :( he was trying to make you :) at the least.

• LOL, I don't get a one bit in that conversation what is going on there...

• He is just teasing you he is trying to make you a little upset not be a jerk

• He's probably considering a breakup if he's distant. Just give him space and you just might save the relationship. my ex didn't give me any space, I felt like a caged animal because I was so smothered so I broke up with her.