Second date.. impending first kiss... chaste or french?

Hi all! I've been out of the dating game for a couple of years and i have a second date with a guy coming up in a couple of days. At the end of the first date we hugged goodbye but on our next one he is probably going to attempt a kiss. I was just wondering, these days is the first kiss just gernerally a chaste peck on a the lips or is it a full on tongue and all make session? I just want to be prepared for it and was basically wondering 'Guys, what type of kiss do you normally start out with and how fast does it progress?'

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not chaste, but you must start out easy or you look inexperienced or anxious.

Go for slightly opened lips, then as you get into it be receptive to a little tongue from the guy.

Don't go whole hog right away, is all I'm saying.

Good luck. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm actually not sure, my very first kiss was French, but I doubt that's the norm. It depends on how much you want to slurp the guy's face off. It's probably a chaste kiss, but you should gauge how interested he is. And whether he thinks girls who are all over him after the 3rd time of meeting are "easy", or just means you find them valuable and attractive. This varies from individual to individual...

• Either way is fine depending on your connection or chemistry with him

• chaste. french would push things too far.

What Girls Said 2

• Why not go for what feels right? We won't be there with you so how could we know? I'm sure you'll make the best decision :)

• Probably tongue lol. Guys are horny so I would say some even expect sex