Is it weird that I met my girlfriend when I was 14 and she was 12?

Well I wasn't dating her at the time but I knew her. I recently starting dating her about 4 months ago. My girl name is Tracey by the way. Anyway another friend Sophia told me that's weird becuade when I was 14 she was 12. And I kinda got embarrass. I'm 22 Tracey is 20 and it doesn't seem weird now. My friend Sophia is 22 as well by the way. She all like its like the whole tyga and Kylie thing and I'm like that different and she like how? What do you guys think. I really like Trace's a lot. I even think about our future together. Which I never ever do in a relationship I like to go with the flow.

• this is weird
  • no its not

Most Helpful Girl

• This happens all the time and is considered normal.

Tyga is an adult with a child and Kylie was a minor when they met. Completey different. You were both children and a 2 year age gap is nothing.

What Girls Said 5

• nah it's not weird. i dated my first boyfriend at 17 but knew him since i was 5. it just comes down to timing.

• It's not weird at all. It would have been strange if you were dating at that time because you were both too young, but you weren't which is good.
    One more thing, I disagree with your friend , your relationship is totally different from Tyga & Kylie's, the age gap between you two is nothing compared to theirs.

• Yeah that what I said about the whole ttga thing but I think my friend she got in my head.

• Yeah, 2 years is nothing.

• no.. it is not weird at all.. i think it is cute.. and lovely..

• It is not weird at all.

• I don't think it's weird at all, I have seen a few childhood friends get married.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should listen to your heart and pursue this women with whom you have established such a strong rapport and to hell with what anyone thinks about it.

Some of the finest romances I have ever seen were between people who were childhood sweethearts.

• That's only a two year difference...

• Not weird at all

• it's not, the age gap isn't that great
    and if you can make it work, I see no problem

• ops sorry I clicked the wrong one
    the count should be 15-10 to 0