Di I come off as aggressive or to forward if I asked him to grab a drink with me?

Would it be to forward if I ask a guy to grab a drink or a coffee the same Day we started a convo? We "Matched" on a dating app, and after 3 days he messaged me.. And I kinda want to go out tonight and meet New people.. so would it be to aggressive or to forward if I asked him to grab a drink with me?

Do*

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see anything wrong with coffee or a drink.

• Its more about the timing rather then the activity im worried about.. he messaged me last night and I didn't answer him before today, and I was considering asking him to grab a drink today. Do you think its too early to ask to meet?

• In my own opinion no.

What Guys Said 1

• It may be overwhelming for him..
    If you think u guys had been really hitting it off.. then it should be fine by him.. but he may feel uncomfortable.. as assuming is personality based on you met him on a dating app.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't sound forward to me. Actually, I mentally congratulate you for having balls.