Guys, What height do you like women to be?

I was recently rejected by a guy for being "too tall" (I'm 5'7") and it got me thinking: what is the "ideal" height that men want women to be? Is it in a specific range of height or simply shorter/taller than yourself?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously, any height has its merits. Even really tall girls (6ft+) are fun to have sex with. And then so are really short, petite girls. And then everything in between (don't think I'm being shallow or crude when I mention sex, it's just that sex is pretty much the only thing physical height is going to affect in any healthy relationship). I honestly have no real preference when it comes to height, and I'm pretty fussy/particular when it comes to almost everything else. It's just one of those things that doesn't worry me.

What Guys Said 19

• preferably around my height (6ft2) or smaller

• Oh my lord...5'7" isn't too tall for most guys...

• I *like* short girls, but that isn't even *close* to a deal breaker... not even *close*...

• I love short girls I'm 5'8 I wouldn't mind dating a girl that's 5'7 but if she's taller than me then it's a turn off for me

• My preference is less than 6'0. But honestly the height really shouldn't be a turn off i mean I've dated a girl whos taller than me, she was 6'3 im 6'0

• Ok so you're 1.7 m took me a minute to convert lol.
    Personally that's the minimum height I go for but I prefer somewhere around 1.75 m (5 ft 8 in) and 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) since I am 1.83 m (6 ft). I prefer a girl to be around my height but not taller since I don't want to look up.

• Prefer? around 5'5". I'm 5'10" and absolutely love a woman in heels. So, even in a 4-5 inch pair she and I would be nearly the same height.

• Weight is not a good measure because muscle weighs more than fat. So you could be slim and athletic but be heavier than someone else that is the same size as you Simply by how much muscle you have.

• i am 179 cm (5'10.5") that height is perfect for me. I mean 5'7'' isn't even too tall tbh, its just a little above average for a woman. Either the guy was shorter than you or it must be something else and the height thing was an excuse.

• I'm 5' 7" too bro I like them my height little taller 5' 9. But shorter is fine guess aslong as she's not a midget or 6' 5"

• it doesn't matter much, most guys prefer a girl they are taller than, including myself. the most important thing is having similar interests and a compatible personality!

• Lel wtf, tall cuties are SMEXY af with their long BOOTYFUL legs 😋

• 5'3" or smaller. Basically short girls because I'm 5'9".

• This isn't a thing.

• 5'3" or 5'2". If you got a nice rack, I'm still dtf though.

• I like tall girls, even more so if they're taller than I am. Preferences differ, I guess.

• i like short, petite women :)

• 5'7 is very tall for a woman

• I don't think many guys would think you're too tall, you're my height and I'd be fine with it. As for ideal I guess 4'10" to 5'9", anywhere in that range is pretty good, I'd date outside it too, but I can't really narrow ideal down further.

• Was this guy shorter than you?

• That guy who turned you down must have been a fucking midget with a massive ego.