Is there really somebody for me under 6 billion people?

I'm not currently looking, I'm just asking. I wonder if there is really a girl for me, which has the same interests as I have. I honestly think not :)

A girl, who loves to play PC games such as Call of Duty on multiplayer or cooperative survival multiplayer games, multiple hours a day as it's one of my hobbies I'd like to do. A girl, who is also ready to compete or getting good at gaming and wants to gain or already has skills :P. If we are talking about outdoor activities then I'd love to play volleyball or go swimming. A nice campfire hangout with barbecue on the mountains with a lake would also be embracing. I also wouldn't deny to go doing other games outside of my home such as billiard, bowling, shooting range or to relax somewhere else.

I'm asking this because this saying keeps being said, that there is always somebody for everybody because 6 billion people is a giant number. We can't lie but only understand, that generally girls do not like PC games. And if they do, then they are still the minority.

Is "she" really available under the hives of people :P?

Right... it's 7 billion people alright? But who cares how many billions as my question still stands.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in the "There is someone for everyone" thing. :-/

What Girls Said 2

• Hun it's 7 billion!

• I think so, out if 6 billion theirs someone for you. Especially because you dont really want much.

What Guys Said 5

• statistically wise... sure

• Sounds more like you want a boyfriend then a girlfriend *just saying* xD

• You seem too desperate. Believe me there are hobbies that makes it far more difficult to get a girlfriend without giving up on them.

• There are 7 billion people now bro..

• I'm sure there's someone for everyone