Girls, young women, can a young guy with no hair on his head be attractive? Could you date him?

I'm only 20 and have a benign medical condition that made me lose scalp hair, so I just shave the thin stuff that's left, it's full skin shaven bald think like pitbull or Howie Mandel and I'm worried what girls my age will think of it. I can admit looks are the first step in attraction to me and realize to girls it's likely the same, call it shallow if you want but I only need one girl that's attractive in the end I'm not some player, and I'd rather be able to admit looks matter in attraction than someone who says they don't but truly does base on that but doesn't want to admit it (not saying everyone who says looks don't matter is like this but I know many who are) anyway with that aside, young women could you find a young guy without hair attractive and be willing to date him or is it a dealbreaker usually?

• I could find a bald guy attractive overall and date him
    90% (18)
  • This age I'd hold out for hair, couldn't get past it
    5% (1)
  • For me it's the biggest turn off
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i could. its not a big deal at all

• Thanks for the MHO
      and be bold and go for what you want.

• Oh I still do haha, I'm not a guy who lost hair and said 'well now I'll never get a girl I find attractive better date anyone' and I don't hide under hats or anything, I'm defintely worried what the girks I'd find attractive will think but no point in settling in life. Thanks for your opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• Vin Diesel, the Rock, and Steve Wilkos are all very attractive men who happen to be bald, so yes. Bald guys can be very attractive.

Honestly, some of us actually prefer bald men, so don't worry about it.

• Yuppers. I could.

• My boyfriend is bald.. he shaves his head he has a. diamond earring in each eabr.. he is sexy... play it up... put cocoa butter on your head... dress sporty... own it!

• http:// 29. media. tumblr. com/tumblr_ll3dhzQ81M1qk1402o1_500. jpg

Bruh Steve Wilkos is pretty fly.

• As long as you're hot/suited/comfortable with it, count me in.

Just believe in yourself. Dont act awkward/ seem bothered.

• See that's the thing, to meet was just hair, I like the not having to worry about bed head hat hair etc, and I'm told often by guys and girls I pull it off good, even had a friends girlfriend tell me I'm the only person she's met who could pull it off and she couldn't and wouldn't imagine me with hair (we met after I shaved it) so to me I'm comfortable with a chromdome but it's just when reading about so many guys who lost hair young and they say women hate it and you have to settle and accept anyone you can get that's what got to me. Although then again I suppose the succesful bald guys have better things to do then post on some hairloss site so maybe I'm just not seeing those stories.

No personally I'm okay with how I look, if I knew girls I'd be interested in wouldn't mind it either then I don't give two craps about the lost hair. So thanks for helping prove that to me

• Yes he could.

• There are tons of bald celebrities that are hot. So I don't see why you couldn't find a girl.

• That is true however most of them are well.. older than 19. At this age it seems like more of an issue.

• I am skinny but it fits my size, I know that sounds strange but most guys in my family are small built. So while I'm skinng and on the light side in weight, I do actually have some tone, I work out regularly and have trouble gaining mass but do hsbd enough tone that I don't look like those pencil chicken arm type guys

• then your good as long as you don't look anorexic

• It's not a deal breaker. If the guy is nice, funny and we have fun together I'd date him/be in a relationship with him. Plus, he could totally pull off that look and be hot.