This girl I am dating asks me out to dinner and I pay?

I asked this girl out on a few dates, planned it out, paid, took her home, etc. One of the dates we went out to dinner, she told me she ate a lot during lunch and wasn't that hungry. Anyways, she asked me on a date the other night, I asked for something simple. We went to this nice place, it was fun. The bill game and she hestitated to pay, so I offered. $180 for dinner. At the time, I didn't really care. We went to a club for a bit, we said it was time to go home. She had to get up early. I called a cab so she could get home safe, and she was like, "Oh thank you.". This morning, I feel put off by her. We get along, there's attraction, but my interest in her is diminishing. I feel like she agrees with whatever I am saying and isn't interested in why I am saying it. Anyways, we're just different.

Thoughts on if a girl asks you out that she should pay?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still stunned at $180 for dinner. Oh no. You guys should have split that. It sounds like she is using you.

• Each date is at least $80... I don't think she's using me, but I don't think she's conscience of it. "Oh we should split it" or "I got this.."

• I live in an expensive city. I don't know.. how would I break this off with her?

• Tell her you are seeing someone. Or just be straight up.

What Girls Said 3

• Well she asked you so she should pay. Men shouldn't have to pay all the time like society thinks. She asked you so she should've paid. When you ask her, then you should pay. You don't ask someone out to lunch and not pay for lunch. If you know you didn't have the money, don't offer to take them out. Simple as that. So yes, she should have paid.

• You could split the money and then y'all could both pay. Or you could either ask her if she wants to pay and if she says no then you'll have to pay, if she says yes then let her pay.

• If YOU ask her, YOU pay. If SHE asks you, SHE pays.

• yeah, how should I deal with her?

• I don't know... girls are confusing and sacry, and i'm saying that as a girl xD

• you mean girls are hard to figure out? ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I'd have split it probably.

• Drop that bitch. She's using you- intentionally or not.

• I don't think she is intentionally.. I think she really likes me. But I my interest in her is dying..