What to do if someone asks you out on a date, but your worried about awkward silences?

Yeah but I dunno I feel really comfortable round him does that mean we are just staying friends and anything more would be weird

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think about it, it will be more likely to happen

What Guys Said 4

• Go to the bathroom to powder your nose, and tell him that you want him to think of something to say meanwhile.

• I front it out and embrace the silence!

https://youtu.be/KnVX-uv-QPc

• don't worry about that. if you both are comfortable and find each other nice great things are bound to follow.

• Hang, with friends, go somewhere with distractions, and games

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you will have to learn to get used to them eventually, that's no reason not go on a date. I'm sure it'll be fine.

• Sometimes silence doesn't have to be awkward, but I guess you have have some convo topics is mind and try to think of things you both can relate to

• Don't worry 😊 It will be alright. Even awkward silence is great with right person.

• Talk about awkward silences then. Literally talk about anything at all. And most important, when they are talking, actually listen, hear and think about what they are saying (rather than thinking and worrying about what you're going to say next).