Alright ladies, kick back and try to read this?

I recently got plastic surgery on my teeth, chin, height and nose. I look MUCH BETTER NOW. I recently just finished height stretching surgery. I was 5'8 before the surgery and now I am a little over 6 ft. Would you still date a man that was really bitter?

As a result of this transformation, I treat women like shit because now I don't feel like I have to compensate anymore. It is only fair if a woman wouldn't date a 5'8 man that I say I don't like fat women. I have become really bitter and entitle and quite frankly, don't care

Because if I have everything to offer now, including a degree with little debt (only $8,000) then don't I have the right to treat women like garbage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure just like we have every right to treat you like the disgusting scum of the earth you are. You poor pathetic thing, plastic surgery can fix you outwardly but you're still infinitely undesirable from your insides.

• But most women believe the outside matters more

• That's crap, at the end of the day women nearly always for a guys personality. It's me who tend to be the shallow bastards.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a tall woman and as tall as you are so you probably wouldn't date me anyways. Guys pretty much only want shorter women. I'm fine with that since I wouldn't waste my time on someone like you. You could be the hottest guy on the planet to me but bad attitude and personality aren't going to make me want to stay around. Although plastic surgery makes people look fake as hell.

I'm not going to date a whiny, entitled, bitter asshole. You're a waste of space on the planet.

• WAIT A MINUTE, are you saying that you would date a shorter man?

• I would not have a problem with the guy being a few inches shorter than me as long as he's a decent guy so yeah.

• so you would pick that man over a taller more attractive male with an average personality? Remember the other guy is smaller lets say 5'7, but his personality make you feel like you are truly loved and you can't escape your emotions, who would you pick?

• you haven't done any of this.. you are just posting shitty questions because you are bored..

• No, some people really go through these issues. What is wrong with trying to get better?

• that is still hard to believe. You clearly emphasize personality more

• yes i do.. believe it or not.. i think most of the girls do..

• You're a cock.

• Mine is 8 inches as well. However, apparently women want personality more

• I would rather date a kind, 5"8 average looking guy than a 6" hot, bitter dude.

• REALLLY?

• I wouldn't be able to put up with you because I am everything that I am asking for, it is only fair

• okay... so you're good at sex, with double c's, have a nice ass, a nice face, with blonde hair and blue eyes. work out frequently, able to play chess, draw in 3d, sing, dance, and cook, funny, with a good sense of sexual style...
      So with that logic, the EXTRA qualities that she has, you should have too? Like kindness, empathy, charisma, generosity, forgiveness, flexibility, adaptability, objectivity.. but wait! those clash with your own characteristics!

• If we met and you told me that, I would yawn and walk away. I like people for who they are. If you are short yet kind, than of course I will love you. If you are "handsome" and tall yet mean, I will ignore you and find someone better.

• But why? How is that better? Most women don't put personality first like that

• but he still never had sex with you. Does he feel like he is a man?

• He is not defined by sex. All species have sex. That doesn't make them any different. A man is classy. Not obsessed with sex.

He knows he is.

• Not for me. :p
    Bitterness ruins my mood.

• Hell no you don't have the right to treat a girl like garbage. She is not there to get pushed around and i think if you keep treating women like this then you will end up marrying yourself.

• LOL buddy all that shit could change, a car accident, someone could beat your ass HUMBLE YOURSELF!!! you neever know whats in store and never forget where you came from

• im just being honest bro no need to down vote you asked for it,
      can't take the heat stay out the kitchen

• who cares your height won't help me pay my bills, or keep me happy at night, looks eventually fade its all what matters on the inside, like you can act that way to attract someone but don't expect someone to stay around for that

• what some guys get confused about being nice and being easily taken advantage of. have a back bone but don't let someone run all over you thats what a lot of 'nice' guys don't understand lol

What Guys Said 5

• For one, height stretching surgery... seriously?

I know being tall helps. It's helped me. But with women, game and charisma is just as important as looks. I know one guy... big fat guy. He's 6 feet tall, flat out obese (as in, his gut probably weighs 60 pounds alone) broke, married an attractive blond girl.

• 1|2
    • so i don't have the right?

• you have the right to troll on! but since everything you wrote is nonsense, I don't see the point in contesting it.

• I don't think it's right to do so but I feel for you being treated less than a person because of your height and a message to women this is what happens to people when you keep poking at their flaws

• Yes be bitter and treat women like garbage but don't expect them to love you.

• I think it's ok to be a little bitter but don't overdo it iif you want a loving relationship

• Haaaaaaaaaas
    Try that attitude dude you won't get far with the ladies

• that seems unfair that women expect me to be perfect, which I am the closest thing now. It seems unfair that after having all of this to offer that women won't date a bitter guy

• Yea he speaks truth i tink

• that seems really unfair