Girls, what do you want?

I keep reading articles that say women want height, money, and looks. I have all of that but then why does personality matter SO DAMN MUCH?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Money means nothing to me yeah it's nice to have but I work for a living I want a man who will treat me right and spend time with me not spend money on me

What Girls Said 14

• Cause personality is what you fall in love with ultimately.

• I think because you get used to looks? But personality is something you have to live with... you know..

• Height and Looks catches you the girl's attention, but its Personality that will seal the deal.

• Because a woman wants affection warmth caring... and a dress, money, or a handsome guy is nice but no tenderness its a lonely feeling... don't u want to fall on love or be loved?

• Because when you spend most of your days with someone you want to have fun and enjoy doing things together and share similar interests and or beliefs etc

• So then does everything else REALLY matter? As long as there is attraction?

• Woman want a man who will look after them and that they can count on to be there for them. Someone to make them laugh when there upset and that's in there personality. They want a nice guy who won't treat them like shit. Most guys who have money tend to act like a stuck up ass.

• Money cars etc doesn't matter to me. All I want is a guy that will treat me right with respect and that I can have fun with as well.

• Because a girl who just want those three things isn't someone you'd wanna go for, am I right? That sounds like a shallow and superficial girl. Not saying those things are bad but no girl is going to fall in love with how tall you are. How much money you have. And how good you look.

• I want a guy who looks good.(I think that's what every girl wants) but I also want him to be a sweetheart, caring, and respectful. He could be the sexist guy in world but if he has a horrible personality, I will not want him anymore.

• why does personality matter? Are you really asking this? Why does the Person inside matter?

• height, money, and looks may attract a girl but personality is why she would stay.

• Because that's the only way to have a true connection. The other things are all materialistic and honestly worthless in a true, fulfilling relationship.

• you are about as shallow as a kiddie pool

• I would much rather spend my time with a smart, nice, caring, funny guy than an inconsiderate, rude, mean asshat. If the nice guy isn't as good looking or wealthy or tall as the second guy, I would pick that first guy every time.