Girls, Girls if a guy is really good to you but her is a virgin would that be a deal breaker for you?

I am a virgin at 24 because I have always been a little shy with women. I have been told that if I treat a girl good she would not care if i'm a virgin.
So for you if a guy is really good to you but he is a virgin would that be a deal breaker for?
And suppose it's a guy who would want to have sex with you but it will take him a while to be ready.
How would you act when it is time for sex? Would you go at his pace?

• Eww I don't do virgin losers.
    6% (2)
  • I would not think less of the guy but a relationship would not work.
    6% (2)
  • I would not care one way or another.
    42% (14)
  • I would be glad he was a virgin.
    46% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
And lets assume he is good looking enough.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I would honestly be glad he's a virgin. It would be such a refresher. I wouldn't have to worry about him cheating or him pressuring me for sex. I would not care at all and when it came down to it, I'd just make sure he is comfortable and ill let him go his own pace and assure him that he is doing good.

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't mind. I couldn't care less if a guy has had sex before or nah. I'm a virgin too.

• I'm a virgin so it would be good for me. Bad news for him most likely because I'm waiting till marriage. :D

• No thank you.

• Why not.

• I'm not interested in teaching someone how to not suck at sex. Again.

• I prefer to have a virgin guy. He's more likely to commit and be faithful. Also I'm a virgin so losing our first times could be sooo funny!^^

• I'm saving sex for marriage. I'd expect the same of him. I voted D.

• Not at all a deal breaker, more like a plus

• I don't think I would care. It isn't a big deal as long as it isn't made into a big deal.

• Virgin or non virgin wouldn't matter if he treats me right.

• If he was not a virgin that would be the deal breaker

• Virgin is mandatory, I'm staying a virgin until marriage.