Is anyone else sick of seeing people and their dumb relationship problems?

Hell, I wish I had problems, at least it means I've gotten passed my problem of being unable to get a relationship! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I don't get annoyed. I mean, I've only been in two relationships that ended in 2 months, but they weren't stable enough to begin with. I have my own problems though with someone who I can't even date because... it's complicated, haha. I mean, I feel you about being sad to not be in one, but being in one isn't always that great either.

What Girls Said 1

• No i'm not, because some people feel emotionally discouraged due to their relationship problems. They just need someone to help them see things from another perspective, or need someone to talk to who can relate to how their feeling.

What Guys Said 6

• It's the stupid, "Does he like me" questions. Ugh. Most of them, there is absolutely NO way to determine from the incidentals given. It's ridiculous. I tell them, IF he is interested in you romantically, trust me, he WILL let you know.

• Or they're always of the "man, he masturbates to me, does he like me" idiot brag fests.

• I know. It's like all these articles online, heck most of the media that assumes people are in relationships. It's always: "How to Fix Your Sex Life", never "How to Get One in the First Place".

• STUPID PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIPS THAT WE DON'T HAVE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

I don't get it but I thought I'd just play along.

• I am sick of Reading about sex problems lol

• They complain about the sex they get not being fun, not realizing some people wish they could complain.

• I'm sick of seeing dumb relationships and their people.

• u bet I am. its bull turds