Girls, how many guys ask you out compared to how many you actually say yes to?

Don't count guys who just ask for you number, but only count guys who actually ask you out and try to schedule a time and place to meet.

• All of them!
    17% (6)
  • 1 out 2.
    14% (5)
  • 1 out of 5.
    11% (4)
  • 1 out of 10.
    11% (4)
  • 1 out of 20.
    3% (1)
  • 1 out of 50.
    11% (4)
  • None.
    33% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
lol Ladies. Don't count times that you're not single either. I would hope you say no to everyone who asks you out if you're already in a relationship.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• For every 7 guys who ask for my number I might give it to 1

What Girls Said 13

• Ha! Guys don't ask me out. All they do is like me. My relationships with guys are always complicated as fuck with no one asking the other out.

• How many ask me out: 0
    How many I say yes to: 0
    #ForeverAlone

• I was actually 21 the first time I went on a formal date. I'd had two boyfriends before that but had never been asked on a date. I don't get asked on a date or for my number very often. Apparently, I'm intimidating.

• I say no to all of them, because I'm in a relationship. :)

• I like rarely ever get asked out, but I've said yes to all but I think 2 of the guys who have asked me out

• I have said " no" more times than i've actually said " yes"

• I get asked out now and then by guys I work with or when I go out but if I'm not dating anyone and the guy seems cool I usually say yes.

• Voted A. But only 1 guy has asked me out.

• I'm trying to work out if never being asked get me a 0 or 100% 😂 I tend to divert the person away from asking before it even becomes an issue.

• I'm not sure about fractions Lol but I've turned down 6-10 guys.

• Sadly, I have never been asked out. I probably wouldn't say no to anyone.

• I dont get asked out a lot, but to Those that have I think I have said yes almost all of them. So maybe 1 out 2?

• Depends on the quality of the guy. If I really like them as a friend, I'd probably have lunch with them anyways because I like them as a person. But over that lunch, I make it very clear that I do like you, but only as a friend