Guys who know they aren't made for the dating/mating game?

are there guys who seriously aren't made for dating or mating?

i'm talking about guys who aren't good looking nor smart enough to get a well paying job and keep getting fired?

these types of guys have almost zero potential for relationships so wouldn't it be better to focus on real talents?

it's not me who i'm speaking of just people who i know

Most Helpful Guy

• guess so... seems like i made-2-b-single LOL

What Girls Said 2

• Probably. They'll still try and whatever, and who am I to stop them?

• I kinda feel bad for the guys this question is referring to... Lol

What Guys Said 5

• if you work hard enough, you won't be ugly nor stupid... go to the gym and eat healthy and read books or got to college, I think were lucky in this day and age to have the opportunity that we have to better ourselves so no I think we all have potential to find a date/mate

• A wise man once told me "There's always gonna be someone out there who's as horny as you are ugly". You aren't unfuckable, nobody is.

A lot of it is confidence. As long as you keep telling yourself you're hopeless, you will be.

You should still focus on real talents though... Women love talented, passionate men.

• Just remember, you got your looks from your parents, and they both found somebody... 😆 (just try not to think about your parents a'doin' it to make you)

• only guys that are not made for the dating game are disabled people

• they should start living in a cave or something