I'm afraid of meeting a guy I've met online, in person.. ?

Okay sooo.. I met a really cute guy on instagram and we are talking for a week now, every single day. And it honestly feels like I've known him for so much longer. He is really sweet and we have a lot in common. But we have to meet up soon or late and he is already giving me hints for it.

I'm pretty nervous to meet him for the first time since we've never seen eachother offline.
He tells me that he's scared that he will like me even more after he'll see me, but I'm scared it will be the exact opposite. Lol
I mean i'll have the same personality obviously, but what if he won't like me?

I've always dated or talked to guys who I've known in person. This is new to me. Has anyone had a similar experience? How did it go? Is it really as scary as your own brain make it seem like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think about what can go wrong just meet him and look how it will go..,

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't want my daughter meeting someone in person she met online. If you insist be damn careful and meet in a well lit crowded place

• I don't meet people online, it's too easy for them to be fake as fuck!

• Ofcourse! Everyone u see is cute lelelel

• That did not make any sense whatsoever.

• It happens just take it east relax and meet at starbucks

• Just yolo.

• How do you own 5 Xper. Dropping advice like shit. Lmao

• I appreciate honesty.

• Well to be blunt...

WTF is the point of online dating if you aren't actually ever going to meet the person? Don't be silly, just go meet him.

What Girls Said 2

• That would scare the heck out of me too and rightly so. I can imagine all the horrific possibilities. But, that's how I met my boyfriend (now husband). I met him online. We've been together for many years now. It worked out very well for us.

• I had! and it actually turned out pretty good :)
    Just don't meet him in person as long as you don't feel ready