How old were you when you had your first 'official' boy/girlfriend?

I was wondering about this a while ago, so just generally curious.
Who do you consider your first love? : )

Most Helpful Girl

• 8th grade. Although it might be considered just puppy love, but at the time I really liked him and then I asked him out and he said yes. I asked him out the day before winter break, lol. Well I spent that winter break being so extremely happy (we never texted), but then we went back to school and broke up afterwards. Then after finally being able to go back to being non-awkward friends he goes and asks me out. It ended after 8th grade cause we just didn't communicate anymore. I look back on this and laugh a lot.

• Indeed a pretty funny 'first love' story xD pretty cool that you asked him first as well, most of the time it's the other way around

What Guys Said 9

• I was 19 for my first.

• I was 17 and she was 16.

• I was 17 when I had my first relationship

• 23 and still to happen.

• I've Not had an "official" partner yet :/

• Never had one and I'm 22

• 16 she was 13 great time super friend even today

• I was 14, it wasn't my first love, she was great but if I'm honest and I know all the other dude in my year at school felt the same.. we were just trying to get laid.

• Hasn't happened yet.

What Girls Said 3

• ... Pending answer...

• No first love yet... but the first time I was asked out was when I was in 7th grade.

• I was 16 years old. He was the hottest guy I'd ever seen.