I know I sound weird for asking this. Could my boyfriend not liking my tweets anymore be a sign the honeymoon is over?

Before we started dating he would like everyone of my tweets and tell me how funny I am. We have been together for 6 months now and he hasn't liked even one of my tweets for the past two weeks. We just started renting a house together with a friend and I started working full time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Geez after six months move in together! U better hope the honeymoon ain't over that quick. Besides u live together i wouldn't answer not one of ur tweets. Call me text me, we live together

• We have known each other for over a year.

• We were casually dating 6 months before that.

• What about the tweets and social media? No comment for that?

What Guys Said 2

• Ouch! Hey anon, try asking him! Tell him how you feel about the tweets. Don't accuse him or put your own ideas in, just tell him you wanted to make sure he's ok. He might have problems at work. Maybe he has a little depression going on. Or you might be growing apart. If he brushes you off and dramatically downplays the situation, that's a bad sigh. Also, is the roommate male or female, as this may be a factor.

• He is male

• Good, a girl would be bad. ;-) Open up those lines of communication, the verbal face to face kind. And I hope he's open and honest with you!

• so this is what relationships have become determining how much a person likes you buy whether or not they like you're tweets! or not this whole thing about technology and love thing is really stupid to me why don't you judge whether or not he really likes you by what he doesn't when he's around you rater then basing it on some stupid site?

What Girls Said 1

• It is not a sign the honeymoon is over. It is a sign that he doesn't care about the tweeting phase anymore.