If by some freak accident you developed mind-reading abilities, would you use it on your SO, or would you respect his/her privacy?

If you saaaaay... got into an argument (probably accidentally) with a bunch of soccer/football hooligans over whether the one where you can't use your hands is "soccer" or "football", and it went south and you got whacked in the head with a two-by-four... and after you woke up in the hospital you found that you could read other people's minds... but could turn it off like flipping a light switch... Would you use the power on your SO?

• Yes, but only in the bedroom like, "O! she wants it a little to the lef- Oop! There she goes! WEEEEE!"...
  • Ya! All the time, but only to help me figure out what he/she *really* meant/wants/wanted
  • I would never *not* use it under circumstances! If he/she can't tell that i'm doing it, then all is fair...
  • I would let him/her know I could read him/her, and use it exclusively to annoy him/her...
  • This must be some abominable devilcraft, and im going to hell...
  • I would never ever ever use it on him/her because i would/do love and respect him/her too much...
  • Other...

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who says they wouldn't use it all the time is lying. Come on. Be real here. You'd use and abuse the shit out of it.

What Girls Said 2

• To figure out what they wanted. I would also use it on random people.

• Well that goes without saying... 😈 "Don't forget to tell Margaret about blah-blah-blah..."

• I would use it to see what my crush thinks of me

What Guys Said 2

• I'd abuse the fuck out of that shit.

• Privacy? Ha, fuck that.