Would you give a person who stood you up another chance?

I agreed to meet this guy at 10.30 at the cinema. On the way there my phone just shuts down and I can't get it back up. I was anyway in traffic (silly me should have left earlier) so I might not make it in time. I panicked and went home, I could use another mobile there. It was almost 10.30 when I contacted the guy and he was already inside with tickets. He texted back but just left the place. It was our 3rd date and I felt horrible about it. He still texted me later in the day. But I can't text him the way we used to I'm just too guilty. If it was me I would not speak to the person who stood me up for a while, but he's still talking.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah shit happens

• It's possible he understands shit happens and if you seemed genuinely upset/sorry about it then all should be fine.

• Let that situation sit in the past and set up more dates , plus if the guy still texts you he still cares for you.

What Girls Said 2

• He still wants to talk to you as he kept sending you texts. I'd say since it only happened once and things come up, talk to him. If he didn't want to talk he wouldn't keep sending you texts.

• I would not. I have dignity.