Why a lot of guys say that other people tell them that they are not ugly and they still can't find a girlfriend?

This is happening to a lot of guys (me included)

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason a guy cannot get a girlfriend is, with very few exceptions, his looks. It's all about confidence. Girls seek this out, and measure this in mean just like we check out their butts. Any ordinary or even physically unappealing/fat/whatever, etc. guy, with enough confidence, can gain the interest of just about any woman out there. It might sound too simple, but paid speakers and book publishers have made millions on this - because it's true and it works. Figure out how to focus on that. And inquire of woman about this, and I promise they will mostly back you up.

• I am very introverted and don't have a lot of confidence naturally. And I don't drink anymore (same reason drinking works wonders in that regard, though). But, I just fake it. Like an actor would. And it works. And confidence breeds more confidence.

What Girls Said 1

• They may not be physically ugly, but they may have off-putting or boring character traits. It happens.

What Guys Said 3

• I dunno but sometimes it could be how you look like not physically like oogly but douchy and assholish thats whats happening to me now xD damn I should have stayed obese lol

• There are a lot of girls out there try plenty of fish, u can bag a girl there

• Its a lie. People want to be positive and politically correct even if it means lying their ass off. One thing I never really understood about human society is that people prefer positive lies over negative truth.