As a 5'6" Asian, I don't know which height standard I should use?

Someone has said that a good face only works if you're at least average.

The average of white male is, say, 5'11" and for Asian, it's 5'7". I was mainly worried about how white girls would view me, but now I am beginning to worry about how Asian girls would view me, will they view me as short or normal? The problem is taller Asian guys exists (5'9"-6'1) and they are everywhere. So eventhough I am statistically average or a bit below average, they might still view me as short. At least 10 people have said that they view me as standard/normal (not tall, not shirt). But I get towered everywhere, I am always one of the shortest guys in my class, and we're all Asian. I am also significantly shorter than white guys on general. So I am really worried that white women aren't attracted to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know lots of short guys who did well with women - especially if you've got some other things going for you.

I'm not saying being taller isn't helpful, but honestly, some of the sluttier guys I was friends with back in the day are short. I think they worked extra hard to be funny and cool or something.

What Girls Said 4

• Well you're taller than me and my height is average all the way, but I doubt someone won't be attracted to you because of your height. There are those shallow girls out there that always just judge by what they see, but most of the time a girl will go with a guy based on how much fun they have with them.

• I'd consider 5'6 short, Asian or not. But that doesn't mean girls won't be attracted to you. I have 2 Asian make friends who have gorgeous girlfriends!

• Noow the fuck you say 5'6" short?

• Whoaaaa calm the fuck down. You asked for an opinion and you're upset when you get one? People are generally taller these days and even Asian guys I know are at least 5'9. so that makes 5'6 short for my standards. And if you're so quick to get so upset over an opinion, your height is probably not the biggest issue of you're having trouble with girls

• There's nothing wrong with short guys. I tend to prefer them actually, but that may be because I too am short. xD

• doesn't mean girls won't be attracted to you. to me 5'6 is way too short because I'm 5'9

• So I am too short for you? You don't like me because I am shorter?

• @TheSpartan that's even more shallow than the height problem

• The "height problem" isn't shallow. It's silly and stupid. Plus, people can control how hot they are, so I don't care.

What Guys Said 5

• Believe meh Asian cuties aren't shallow towards Asian boi than white chix. They are more accepting of Asian boi and beside, most Asian cuties are about samw height or shorter than Asian boi. There are most Asian couple over here that I've seen and i dont recall seeing an Asian cutie in an interrcial relationship. As the sterotype goes for Asian boi and HAWT white chix "As usually get with Asians only" so they assume that Asian boi dont like white chix and or they are juz too shy to approach. Most cuties are about that height and lower so i dont see anything wrong with that height '-'

• Yup by default you're LOWER VALUE than a white male. You can still win girls over but you do start lower and should realize that and move forward from there.

If you want to learn why you're lower value read evolutionary psychology to understand ALL of human behavior

• Who cares dude fuck people do whatever you want.

• Dude look around, ur normal

• The only part of u thats not normal is the part that made u ask that question

• eveery girl is gonna say some bs about short guys are fine just like they say a small dick is just as good

there's tons of girls so don't worry but girls obviously like taller men just own your shortness and get over it