Guys, What are some signs that he is interested in dating you?

I met this guy that I really like through online dating. He asked me out for tomorrow and I want to know if there are any tell tale signs that could tell me if the date is going well; or if he would want to see me again?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter. You are in control of weather the relationship moves forward or not. Men don't pick women, women pick men. If you are attractive enough for him to risk rejection and ask you out, you probably good enough for him to date. Plus you replied to him in online dating which is very uncommon! I'd say go enjoy yourselves and not worry about if the date is going well. Doing something together, not just eating and talking. Mini-golf is a good first date. That way you won't be analyzing the date during the date. Cause that would wreck it!

What Guys Said 4

• Touching your body; making sustained eye contact; trying to make you laugh; smiling; listening and responding thoughtfully. These are all good signs.

There are guys who are interested and do the opposites of those things, though, out of cluelessness or ignorance.

I'd just straight up ask how he thought it went and if he'd like to see you again. At your age you're getting to a point where playing it cool and coy is borderline counterproductive. Enjoy and be yourself. Good luck.

• You can't guess at what's going on in someone else's head. You will know he enjoyed the first date IF/when he calls you up to ask for a second.

• Eye contact is a pretty big one.

Speaking for myself if I'm having a good time with someone I tend to instinctively smile while looking at them as they speak to me.

• Thank you! I will be sure to check if he looks into my eyes and smiles. :-)

• frequently talking showing some interest in, being super nice and always try to make you laugh i guess major points are these.