Is this reply from a guy mean?

OK so I had this "fling" with this German guy this past summer. Long story short, I thought he really liked me, I wanted a relationship and he didn't with the distance. So when I got back to the States he started acting funny (I was a bit pushy at the beginning when I found out he didn't want a relationship). We pretty much barely talked- he stopped initiating. My question is, I wrote him a short message asking how he's doing and I asked for his address to send him a Christmas card. Well, he replied back, no 'hi how are you' or signature. All he said was "You may send your card to the following address". OK was that rude or am I over analyzing? My friend said he was just answering the question but I thought it seemed cold and he seemed like he didn't care whether I sent the card or not. Can someone help? How does that sound to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty damn rude,/cold, and I would definitely NOT be sending that card or initiating any further contact.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Wow. That sounds cold. I wouldn't send him one OR talk to him if I were you.

• wow that's pretty rude. this may sound harsh but trust me this has happened to me before...maybe he just wanted "in your pants" lol