Did he not like me?

I went on a date with a guy... he tried to kiss me but his phone rang and he had to answer it... it was a little awkward after that... but the next day he said "hey we should go out again" thats all he said... i said yeah sounds great... and its been like 4 days since then and i never heard anything else from him... SO did he not like me? or could he just be busy? but i just dont understand why he would try to kiss me and talk about another date if he didn't like me...

@inlovewithyou2014 HERE NOW YOU CAN REPLY HAHAHA

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be you're happy now that you didn't kiss him!

• happy-ish :(

• tru dat... guys only got one thing on their mind :(

• I am very glad that you know that!

What Guys Said 1

• the phone ruined the moment he backed out... second date=second chance

What Girls Said 5

• If he tried to kiss ya, I'm pretty sure he liked you. Maybe he thinks he was coming on too strongs. Just text him, ask him what's up.

• I'm sure he likes you. Maybe he is just thinking of ideas for the date or needs time to think about other things right now. Don't be afraid of initiating some texting first. Remember he is not a mind reader and can't know how you're interested without you sometimes initiating first.

• Maybe he's busy, if he didn't like you, he wouldn't have tried to kiss you, he's probably just looking for ideas for a second date. Something fun.

• saved by the ringing tone... time to meet another guy

• why don't you text him saying 'hey so when are we gonna go out again like u suggested' and then he nows u want to