Guys, Why text pictures?

i was dating a guy for 3 months – I did something wrong and he ended it. We saw each other twice more after that. The last time was just before Christmas. I kept in touch a bit but nothing much happened. He still texts me pictures of himself though, every week or so. I always get such a surprise as I expect not to hear from him. Why would he keep doing this? We are early 40s.

Thank you for your help :-) So, should I just ignore him when he sends these through - or should I respond? I still like him but, it seems a little odd that he is doing this.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he thinks he's hot stuff? LOL

Or maybe he's trying to keep an extra iron in the fire by contacting you every so often? Some dudes do that kinda thing--maintain some semblance of contact with you in order to keep you in the loop, then call on you if their other options crap out.

What Guys Said 3

• String theory some guys do it. Like cats playing with yarn as some one dangles it away any time they get close. Your the cat his the yarn

• No idea honestly, guess he somehow feels the need to let you know what he's up to?
    insecurity?

• Ignore him. He's regretting breaking up but don't go back you'd live to regret it...