Do I have a chance with such a woman?

It's Lara Stone and she is really my type.
This type of a woman is rare I think, but they are out there and don't necessarily have a career in modelling.

Do I have a chance with such a woman ?

Also, let's say we are around the same age in this szenario + / - 3 years.

Note : My height 6'3 , Her height 5'10
Note : I am not explicitly referring to THIS woman in this photo, I just mean this type of woman

Most Helpful Girl

• That kind of woman would attract a huge amount of guys and "really be their type" however you look good so it's possible, but what else can you give her besides looks?

• That is exactly what I have to spend a good amount of time thinking about now. Well, I admit she's my celebrity crush. I'd been thinking about what would make me happy in a relationship and I thought of my ideal type first.

Status wise : upper middle class, high level of formal / informal education and ambition for a stable career.
      character wise : maturity, faithfulness.

I seriously need to contemplate about this now !

• Well you'll never know unless you try:)

What Girls Said 8

• Have you seen her ex husband? Proof that personality gets the girl.
    Also I don't think she has a rare look. Thats probs a good thing for you.

• He is average-looking in my opinion. But don't we fall in love with looks before we fall in love with one's character?

• @asker looks attract a girl, a crush my be developed but to fall in love based on looks near impossible. Looks may attract a girl but they will only stay if the guy has a great personality. Even if you truly believe girls fall in love based on looks how is that a problem for you. Your really tall and good looking.

• I knew that looks open the door for a relationship and that personality is the allowance to stay there.

You explained it a bit differently and this gave me a new perspective on this. Thanks !

• I don't see why you wouldn't have a chance, you're pretty good looking.

• I'd probably be way too shy to make a move on her , because she could have any guy :/ And I'm not so sure whether she'd stay faithful

• I feel like I'm the only one who's too distracted by the gap in her teeth to where I just can't stop starring. She's a pretty girl though.

• She technically could have her teeth fixed by an orthodontist, but it would take away her recognizability

• She did a Calvin Klein campaign together with Justin Bieber - It turned out that Bieber was photoshopped so that he could keep up with Lara's looks.

• o3o I'm not a magazine person...

• hm... I wouldn't exactly call her a "beauty", to be honest...

• Hast du dir mal Bilder von ihr angeschaut? Das ist voll das Vollweib xD

• Ne und ich hab auch kein interesse. Ihr gesicht ist so das ideale model gesicht. Aber würde nicht sagen dass das ein schönes gesicht ist. Im gegenteil, ihr gesichtsausdruck, mund, Zähne... Erinnert mich an nem esel. Sorry! Ist aber meine ehrliche Meinung dazu

• Chances are 50/50 for these things, you never know

• yeah, she either says yes or no.

• Right, I've totally forgotten about that. I was not referring to her in particular, but this type of woman can have very high standards. Such a woman will be very popular with the guys.

• ooh yeah i get ya now ahha , plus every girl has certain things they look for in a guy, and if she's popular with guys, then she'll be wanting a guy that stands out and is unique, so an eye catcher pree much ahha :)

• isn't she a model?

• I don't see why you're limiting yourself at all. just try to make a move regardless

• yes, she's a Dutch super model. She's still active at 31, but in my opinion she looks more like 25/26/27. She is gorgeous.

• Do you think I have a chance with Brad Pitt?

• I don't think so, but I get what you want to say: I won't have a chance with her because of her famousness.

I was referring to this type of women.

• It's not just because they're famous, it's everything else. But yes, I see no reason why you wouldn't have a chance with this type of woman if you're a good guy.

• This woman would attract men with high confidence, power, wealth and someone who could make her feel comfortable and safe.

• The question is what can you offer her besides looking good?

• Cocaine makes them high and full of energy. They are often required to work long hours. Marijuana relieves stress by dimming their negative thoughts/worries and relaxing their minds.

• They might be a habitual taker but make up can hide a lot of things. Photos can be airbrushed later.

What Guys Said 3

• You can date anyone who you want despite their character, you just need to put enough effort on it and the result will be brilliant.

• oh! definitely... not...

• With her? No. With someone who looks like her, sure.

• I'm aware of the first. But am absolutely uncertain about the latter.

• I had a girl who was stunning, looked like a model (her sister was one) who was interested in me. Unfortunately it was at a point in my life where I was pretty messed up and depressed so it didn't work out. But I'm average-looking, not rich, and rather shy. And that is not the only time I got interest from someone I considered way out of my league.