Guys, What do men love most about women?

what is that one special quality that men love about women?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. There soft everywhere, they are like warm living teddy bears.
    2. They are playful. Mix that with maturity and that is wife material
    3. Any quirky thing they do is cute. However, on the guys side being quirky mean something wrong with you. Call it a sign of the times.

What Guys Said 19

• Being laid back is the absolute best quality. Just learn to chill and lots of guys will love you for it.

• A desire to hold me close and make me feel loved.

• Their feminine charm!

• Honesty, love, kindness, Caress.

• For me its intelligence and humor.

• Many of them are so cute and huggable. (^_^ )
    Many are quite playful.

Many make me feel like I want to open up emotionally to them and it seems easy to do so. But if I do, that's not cool with them, got to be Mr. Stoic... so we'll call that one a wash.

• Not really, maybe you've been opening up to the wrong women, I guess. I like guys who are comfortable enough to share stuff with me! Loved the huggable part tho <3 ^ ^

• You're over thinking this again. A woman who will understand will deal with the situation instead of making you feel like this!

• So then it's fine if I don't know how to make things work?
      ... or if I'm not that experienced in bed?
      ... or if I don't present myself well?

• looks and feels thats pretty much it.

• I like their vulnerability and their need to be taken care of. I also like their gentleness

• That's sweet... Anything else you'd like to add to that?

• I like "nice girls". Girls that are themselves, that have decent values. I like women that are smart and thoughtful. Women are naturally this way in my experience. They are the thoughtful counter to our blundering and action. I like that women are sensitive to things that help bring family and relationships together.

• That's really nice...

• Here's a list
    -Looks
    -Intelligence
    -Humor
    -Kindness
    -Confidence
    -Caring

• Self confidence and cheerful personality

• That's nice... anything else you'd like to add to that?

• Dude... That is SOOOOO long! But, it was really good. Glad to know that you know what exactly, you want!

• I know it's long, that why I asked you beforehand. I guess I'm picky haha

• Meh, they're nicer to cuddle than other blokes.

• her cooking and sex. Anything else doesn't matter.

• I love when a woman loves me back. Or at least I imagine I would.

• Confidence and personality :)

• BOOBS ! Just kidding
    Maybe confidence

• The ability to put a smile on my face whether it be emotionally or physically 😉

• Vagina.

It may be harsh but it's the truth.

• Ugh! C'mon... man!

• Well, what exactly am I supposed to say? Women tell boring stories, they don't do anything fun, I'm responsible for their happiness at all times, I don't get anything emotional out of a woman (I don't feel love, I don't feel 'closeness'), cuddling is annoying, I can reconcile with any of my closest guy friends about personal problems, I hate dealing with auditioning for women, I don't find female behaviour 'cute', the only thing a woman can provide for me that I don't already have is her vagina. There's nothing else a woman can offer me that nobody else in my life is selling.

The only thing I get out of women is sex. Be offended all you'd like, but realistically I don't even know you and you will never be affected by me ever nor will you ever be in a position where I'm treating you like this.

• Their naivety.

• Tits n Ass.