Anyone else wish they had "relationship problems"?

Beyond "can't get a date"? I'm so sick of all these stupid advice columns about how to make your worthless relationship better, or all these questions even here about spicing up your sex life, why do humans assume everyone is in a relationship? Can't they, for once, give advice on how to actually get into one? Am I somehow lesser than them, is that what they're saying? No, honestly, I don't want to hear about you're idiot girlfriend/boyfriend, I don't care for all the sex you're having, in fact, I wish you would go away and leave me alone. Why can't anyone ever help us, huh? People with relationships neither deserve them nor happiness really anyway, I mean, they're always complaining about how awful the damn things are, then quit doing it. Don't like your bf/gf then break up with them, so what, ain't too hard! I just wish that I felt that I was at least remotely fucking desirable to other people, at least you know that someone actually likes you in some way, so leave me alone wth your non-existent problems!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've not been in a relationship, you can't comment on others like the way you have. It's not easy to just leave a relationship and you shouldn't do that without trying. Relationship problems are usually really stressful so you shouldn't wish for it and they're often not "non existent" problems. You can't undermine someone else's experiences just because you're envious of their overall situation.

I understand completely where you're coming from with this but people aren't going to stop sharing relationship advice on a site like this, just because of a few single people who don't like being single. There isn't much to write about single life either, apart from saying how good/bad it is, or is there? If you dislike those questions/myTakes, then you can block the topic or ignore it altogether. You're just going to have to deal with it. You will find someone one day, you're still young too so don't lose hope. Just because others are doing what you haven't, doesn't mean it'll never happen. Things happen at different times in people's lives.

• How about giving advice on how to actually get one of those stupid, procreative agreements called relationships? Especially if the guy doesn't even know what his own damn problem is! I can figure out why my friends can't get dates, but I can't for me!!! And, ha, I don't care about their problems! I feel miserable and, hope is a lie. My life is completely without hope, I'm not even supposed to exist. And, unlike you, I'm pathetic, don't you get it? You can't understand me, because, if no one likes me there's something wrong with me, there must be if I break my very purpose of being alive. You've had a relationship, meaning you've at least fit your biological purpose, I haven't, making me a worthless organism, and I can't have that, I refuse to be below anyone else!

• If they're so stupid, then why do you want one?
      If you don't know what your own problem is, then no-one else will know and be able to help you.
      No-one has said you're pathetic. There's more to life than procreation in the 21st century. How about living it for you happiness? Don't focus on relationships. You're thinking way too negatively, you should see a counsellor otherwise you'll drive yourself mad.

What Girls Said 3

• woah man, hope you're alright, you do know you can "unfollow" the dating and relationship topics on this site, so you won't see them questions? :)

• you should quit gag if it bothers you so much

• oh man... sometimes i feel the same way... people are datng left to right, entering a relationship after another and im comepletely alone :/

What Guys Said 2