Have any of you got a message from an old guy/girl you were involved with more than 3+ years ago?

If so what happened? Do these people ever come back in your life? Were they looking to give it another shot or just stay friends? Just curious

Also I forgot to add, if the person had deleted/blocked you... Did they ever unblock and start up a convo again?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex after 2 years of no contact unblocked me and said he was coming back to town and wanted to meet up I was hesitant at first but decided to go with a couple of friends to meet up with him we got back together for 6 months but I knew after 3 months that he hadn't changed but he kept reassuring me that things were going to be different and I did really like him but after 6 months of it I had had enough and ended it and now I'm the bad person because o broke his heart and took everything he had away from him and he's always trying to guilt trip back into getting back with him but it's never going to happen and I have told him I don't want anything to do with him but he still hasn't gotten the message even though I just ignore his messages when ever he texts me

What Girls Said 1

• no.. never happened to me..

What Guys Said 2

• Came back talking about how she missed me. She was married though. Had to cut that off.

• I make it a point not to.