How many dates do you need to go on before you two are considered dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider myself to have dated someone if we went out at least once and it was clearly a date. But if you mean dating as in exclusive, official, etc. then it takes an actual conversation not just dates. Sometimes you can be seeing someone without having even gone on a date yet. It's a matter of preference and it happens differently with each person you see at least that's what I think.

What Guys Said 4

• There is no rule. Stop worrying about it because the 'are we technically dating now' chat is a major turnoff.

• If there is an agreement to a second date then I consider it to be dating, not exclusive. After between 3-5 dates I can tell if I want to be exclusive with the woman.

• After Three or four proper dates!

• I don't know! lol

What Girls Said 6

• Dates is the dating process no?
    If you mean to make it official or exclusive, that's based on preferences. Me personally, could be 6 or 30 really depends.

• The first one.

• About 2 or 3.

• 4-6 dates is about right

• Until you're comfortable to actually date that person.

• Well once he asks me to be his girlfriend then I would consider it dating