Good places to meet classy women?

I am not really into the party scene and I used to be super introverted, so where can I meet classy girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are super adorable. I want to be your friend. But anyway. I tend to go to parks a lot, but normally I'm sweaty and gross when I am there, and its hard to meet people there anyway. Are you in college? You could try the library, just don't disturb someone who looks like they are working really hard. It's tough to find classy people these days anywhere but on campus and even then it can be a struggle. Keep you head up, you will find someone.

• I did an accelerated course (even though it was super busy~50h a week of school/work), so I am done college already lol. I am in the process of getting a job a few hours away, so I will relocate and be like a fresh start :) Since I am in a skilled trade, my campus was like 99% men :(

Also, I am still not that good at talking to people unless it is in a LIMITED amount of situations. How can i change that? My prefered situation is if they first break the ice, then I am great, but it is just that initial point that is hard for me.

What Girls Said 5

• I agree Starbucks is a great spot. But really almost anyplace is a good place to meet women. Just be fearless and introduce yourself and say hello.

• Knowing me if i did say hello, after that i would be like durrrrrrrrrr lol

• I know, like I don't know why that scares me since the worst anyone can do is just leave lol

• Exactly... and she might just say yes and have a coffee with you. You have everything to win and nothing really to lose.

• My city used to have a singles night at the museum. From what I heard there was always a good turnout and some romantic connections.

• Normal everyday places like the library, grocery store, dog park, coffee shop, in one of your classes etc .. Avoid clubs and bars

• Charity dinners, art museum exhibits, the symphony, outdoor music festivals. Lots of places.

• Starbucks the park the library

What Guys Said 1