Girls, What made you accept to be his girl friend?

What made you accept to be his girl friend? Tell us your love stories girls.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, I met him at the library... I was typing a essay and my computer logged out on me.. He walked behind me and logged in him card number in for me, I blushed obviously... I was very nervous because well I'm not a social butterfly... I was pretty shy. After I finished my essay, and printed it out. I walked up to him a said"Thank you for logging in the computer for me..."That's when I hugged him, which he blushed shyly and responded by saying"Hey, don't mention it .." I blushed even darker and awkwardly introduced myself, he did the same... That's when we began to talk about anime and stuff... Then we became best friends... after a while we became boyfriend and girlfriend... which went a little like this...
    He texted me saying"Sassy, I have something to tell you.."
    I texted back by saying"What is it bro?"
    He replied"I loved you ever since the day we meant, did you know that?
    I blushed and responded "You did?"
    "Yes I did... and I want you to be my girlfriend...
    And the rest was history...
    Not only that but the reason why I said yes was because of his charming, sweet, personality...

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend an I have been together for almost a year a half now. We first met on this online dating site, and we exchanged numbers. I'd never had a boyfriend before him and I was really nervous when he asked if I'd go out with him. I told him I wanted to get to know him better and he said he would wait for me. Once I got to know him I agreed. We've taken breaks a couple of times, and gone through some tough stuff, and whenever we broke up I would try and talk to other guys. Whenever I told them I wanted to wait or wasn't going to send them nudes they would call me ugly, fat, etc., and that they wanted a girl who was willing to submit to them. My boyfriend, Andre, is the only guy I've met who actually took the time to let me get to know him and for him to want to know about me. He's the only guy I've met who also doesn't just want sex or nudes. He cares and that's what makes me love him, through all his faults. That's what made me love him at first, and what makes me continue to take him back.

• He is just the sweetest guy ever. I met him through my best friend actually, but she liked him, so we went through a rough patch there for awhile. But all is good now. And when he asked me, we were just cuddling up together and he said to me "Hey, I was wondering.." And I was like, "Yeah?"
    "Well, If you'd like to be my girlfriend"
    And then I said yes and kissed him, we had kissed before, and I just couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day :) He is the best thing that has happened to me in ages, and he means so much to me. He has never said anything to offend me and our relationship is perfect. Love him

• I don't have a love story :O

• Ha. I actually asked him to be my boyfriend... Indirectly. We both really liked each other and we recently had talked about what to call each other as we had been on a lot of dates and really liked each other. So I just said when we were snuggling one day "If you would want to, you could start calling me your girlfriend now" 😂 And, we've been dating ever since. I just said it because I really had started to fall for him as he was so funny, kind, and great to me, and I didn't want to lose him. So, I just casually told him I wanted to be exclusive and dating him... haha

• When we had chemistry