Girl is still upset about a previous girl she knew that I had tried to date ?

i was talking to this girl last night and it became obvivous that she was upset about a previous girl we both knew that i had tried to date , she made a comment that i just meet her because i wanted the other girl and that was why she though we had first meet. but that wasn't true at all and i totally had a thing for her back then and had genuinely wanted to meet her , but she somehow in her mind has decided it was cause she was friends with the other girl that we meet. but its not new and she has been upset about this other girl for a while and likely one of the main reasons she wouldn't date me , any thoughs its been like a year since the other girl rejected me? and she's still upset i wanted to date her friend back then

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't do anything to change her mind. It's her choice if she chooses to believe you or not. She's probably thinking that she was your second choice, not your first.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You might be out of luck bruh. Just keep trying that's all you can do it's no escaping facts

• Consider these choices. Either she isn't interested in you or she has self esteem issues. If its the latter it will be a permanent problem.

• I do wonder about her self esteem , that may be an issue , she is very good looking but always something I wondered about