I like white guys, especially one, but I can't date him for being Asian?

Some Asian guys even in my family are always telling me bad things that I feel are just to pressure me to feel guilt and to do what they want, I feel they would celebrate if I say something against all white guys like Asian guys were a team and white guys were enemies by default.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are free to have your own preferences nothing wrong with that, just try not to make everything about race is my opinion...

• Thanks. I also like Asian guys, but I am saying that I also like white guys, and I do not see much difference but I have a lot more pressure to not date white guys.

• Good luck with that white guy too ;)

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 8

• That's going to be most races, men of a group not wanting to see their women sleeping with men of another group. Asian guys hate it when Asian girls go for white guys, sure. That's natural and normal. I don't hold any animosity against them for it.

• so why do white guys pick on me and say mean things just because i'm not attracted to them? why do they put Asian men down?

• American and european. don't they realize it's not going to make me like them?

• @CocoChanel

They do that because in the USA, and I'm guessing Europe , it is a great way to get more girls to want to have sex with you.

• Not all White guys like Asians. Personally I like Asians but I know plenty of other White guys that don't.

I think the Asian guys just want you that's why they're doing this, or they're just racist.

• Date whatever race you want

• It's your choice not theirs who you chose! the world is yours use it how you want don't listen to them ;)

• Yeah, that sucks.

• Your family is racist as fuck.

• that fucking racist -_-

• Asian guys have an inferiority complex to white men.

What Girls Said 1

• i have had the opposite experience because although i grew up in the states i've only been attracted to east Asian boys and no one has agreed nor supported me. it's been rough but i always follow my heart. just ignore everyone and enjoy life.
    #sumiyoshikai