What the hell is up with her anyways?

This is bad I know, however, this very hot married woman I used to work with and I are friends. The bad part is we text and email rather frequently or used to. She met me for lunch like 5 months ago. She wore a super sexy outfit, pants that huged her ass and hips like crazy, sexy black heels, and a white shirt I could see through to a black bra.

This whole thing started when we used to email each other even after I left the company 3 years ago. We would always chat my personal email and her work. Then one Friday night at like 11pm she randomly emailed me from her personal email address. It had a video about hot girls being crazy and an email signature with her cell phone number. So then we started texting and from there we did that one lunch. So that lunch was great, friendship stuff only, we both said lets do it again. I text her later and said had a great time when can we do it again. She says "blush face, maybe lunch next month. Then she disappears on me. I text her email her and she's very short with me. It seems like she appears then disappears. I stopped talking to her for a few months and she texts me out of the blue last Friday . A random message about how someone left the bank we used to work at. She had alreadly left the bank too sometime ago, so I felt it was an attempt to start chatting with me again. So we're talking, she mentinos maybe doing lunch etc. We text all day and into the night.

Today I text her to ask her a question and she jokes back "nope", then I went on a limb and say "how about a bikini pic?" and she says "negative" then Im' like shit in my head I f@cked up or something. So I say "ok, 0-2, lunch?" and she says "what?" I call her a few mintues later and she doesn't answer or call me back.

What do you think is up with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never date a married woman.
    Never date someone you work with.
    Period.

• Would you call that dating? We don't work together anymore. What do you think her game is ma?

• Man sorry

• Everyone here agrees. Let her go.

What Girls Said 1

• STOP ASKING THIS GODDAMN QUESTION!!

I TOLD YOU ALREADY. SHE IS MARRIED SO STOP.

What Guys Said 1

• You're so fucking stupid huh? MOVE ON!