What does it mean if I don't like to kiss my boyfriend?

I'm 16 my boyfriend is 19 and we have been dating about 8 months but I don't like making out with him and I don't like kidding him while we r around people I'm confused by it

Most Helpful Guy

• why not? does he smell bad or something?

• It's just boring

• But I like doing other physical things with him just not kiss

• well maybe you could kind of teach him then? i mean if it´s just too boring, then tell him to spice it up :) if you like the other "physical" stuff, you´re probably fine.

What Guys Said 6

• In my opinion:

1. Intimacy issues, maybe you don't feel comfortable doing it
    2. You're not sexually attracted to your boyfriend
    3. Some other issue I can't tell without you providing some more info

• Whats the difference between physical and sexual intimacy?

I for example, don't like it when my ex kisses me cause I don't find him attractive. But when I do make myself do it and we get it on, we have strong sexual moments.

What would that make us?

• Physical intimacy doesn't have to be sexual. It can be hugging, sitting on his lap, normal kissing and loads of other things.

With your ex it probably means that he is simply good in bed. I had a friends-with-benefits once and we didn't kiss, only during sex when things got really hot.

But you're still asking for my opinion on your current boyfriend right?

• no chemistry between him and you,

• it means you dont like to kiss your boyfriend.

• You're not really that much into him or you're not really motivated to have a real boyfriend: you just want to be seen with one.

• You're not attracted to him.

• I guess that means you don't value him too much, and deserves someone better.
    Or he has bad breath.

• Actually, you really just don't value the opportunity to connect through kissing, then. Be more passionate instead of putting the blame on him.

• I nvr blamed him for anything

What Girls Said 6

• Seems like he's not the guy for you then. You should be with someone who you wanna kill with millions of kisses. ^^

• That you don't like kissing your boyfriend. Is he a bad kisser? Are you self conscious about your kissing skills? Do you not trust him?

• You should probably get a different boyfriend.

• asexual? or he sucks at kissing?

• or you just don't like your boyfriend as much as you thought...

• At all? Your not attracted to him.

• kissing actually can be yuck