Is she a catfish?

I talk to a girl here on gag I really like her but at the back of my mind She seems too good to be true, how can I test whether or not she is a catfish?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she has a profile pic you do google search the image to see where else it pops up on the net.

• I've tried that nothing comes up for any of her photos, I've saved a few so I could see if any showed up, none did, is that good?

• @asker yes very good. Ask if she has twitter/facebook/instagram etc.

• Okay will do, also I called her once she didn't stay for long and was whispering the whole time, appartently she was babysitting for a neighbour who was a 6 month old but never skyped

What Girls Said 1

• ask her? Lol

What Guys Said 4

• Ask her for a photo of herself in which she is holding a piece of paper which has your name written on it.

• Ask her for her number. Call her on her phone. Talk to her on Skype... If she avoids it she's full of shit.

• Just interrogate her and stop bothering us about it.

• Lol, There is this one chick on here (Here name is Nalia or something like that), And she's a catfish xD. Both her pictures are her in Underwear, But, One time, She put up a picture as her profile with a girl with a massive tatoo on her hip, And from then on, Suddenly she no longer has a tatoo? xD.
    Its fucking sad how some people pretend to be someone better than themselves just for attention xD. Basically, Never 'Like' a girl on the internet, Its fucking pointless and weird xD