Girls, would you give an ugly guy a chance if he asked you out?

He asks you out in a polite respectful manner, but you think he is unattractive and your clitoris shrinks up at the thought of him touching you

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No why in the world would I want to burden myself and also set this guy up for a bigger feeling of emotional pain than he'd get from a simple no.

What Girls Said 12

• No. I've had it done. I've been through that relationship. It's not for me.

And these are the VERY nice guys who will defend your honor and appreciate the ground you walk in yet aren't walked over.

If I was a user, I would have still been with them and they wouldn't have had any sex. I can't do that to someone.

• Wow... I don't think my it's possible for my clitoris to do that.

But yeah I've done that before and the attraction has grown as our relationship did.

• No bc chance are I don't like him!

• No I would not. But I'd def be his friend since he's a nice dude.

• well if I find him repulsive, no. But if he is charming and nice I might if he isn't repulsive.
    Can a clitoris shrivel up?

• Actually I'm only attracted to a guys personality because beauty fades within time... so why should I care about his looks for... looks are only a plus to me... not only that but I'm not a shallow bitch... I believe that a beautiful person has a beautiful personality...

• To be honest I wouldn't. If you dont find the guy attractive chances are the relationship will end for a really shallow reason. I would say stay friends

• If He loved me enough he wouldn't be ugly to me... sure id date him. ...

• If he has a good, awesome personality.

• I'd tell him that I want to try just being friends first as I hadn't thought of him that way and hang out with others a few times. Sometimes I find I get attracted if I spend time around him. If after that I still don't then id let him know.

• How ugly are we talking here?

• If he has a nice personality maybe. I can always pleasure myself.