Would you be okay dating someone who was bisexual, pansexual, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Of course :) I consider myself straight and I like female-identified people but I couldn't care less what their orientation is or whether they exclusively date guys

• Well I don't see how that makes a difference plently of my exes where bi and it was great specially when they let me see them with other girls :)

• My wife handles my attractions very well in she also has attractions to girls but we both keep ourselves loyal to each other.

• i dated a bi girl once, couldn't trust because i have a penis that does not transform into a vagina at her leisure.

• That's not exactly how bisexuals work... It just means they like boys and girls, they don't switch on and off

• You missed my point. What i meant to say is that as a male I can't provide her the female aspect.

• when someone is in a relationship and wants it to be an exclusive relationship. that means someone who is bi can't be with the opposite sex.

• No, not anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• I dated a bi guy and he was just like any other guy I dated. Nbd.

• nope. i only want a straight heterosexual man

• Yup no problem there