Girls, would you give me your number if we met somewhere in real life?

If I asked you for your number would you give it to me? If I told you how beautiful you were and I was wondering if maybe we could hang out sometime? Maybe just grab lunch or see a movie? What if I just wanted to talk, could I get your number?

you can just vote, you gotta comment, I just wanna see the statistics but if your feelin brave then by all means, post a comment 😊

• Yeah I'd give you my number
    41% (11)
  • No I wouldn't
    48% (13)
  • First I'd take your number
    11% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• 2|1
    • Ok lol If you said yes I probably wouldn't take it just cuz you like prince lol that guys weird and it shows the kinda things your into soooo hah! No thanks!😌😏👎🏽

• Pftt, duhh (: Of course I would give you my number.

• Ummmm yesssss! Except then I'd drop the bombs that I'm married, 35 with 2 kids. Still want my number? ;)

• Hahaha that'd be fine... We can at least hang out and go shopping and grab lunch together... lol your still cool and beautiful as always belle 💁 lol

• I'd be totally in for that! :)!!!

• Hm you look pretty cool... Not like some of those try hard guys who act all gangster and sag their pants. I can see you have style. I would give you my number.

• Hmmmm.. no

• Am I ugly? Am I a jerk? (Well I probably am a jerk but it only shows when I'm offended ir disrespected😌) do I just look like a bad guy, like in out for trouble? Do I look like a player or someone that just wants a 1 night stand and nothing serious... I gotta know what's your reason for turning me down... Don't leave me guessing

• You of all people would say no to me? lol I was kinda expecting you to at least give me the time of day to impress you atleast😔

• No... You'd still be a stranger. I have a hard time trusting anyone that fast. Maybe if I met you through a mutual friend or something.

• Yes I would give you my number.

• tattoos... make you look like a thug - nope

• It's wolf tribal tattoos lol it has a meaning and tells a story, it's not some gang member tattoo but alrite thanks

• no offense intended. I am sure they have meaning. Where I come from I am not used to tattooed people.

• I probably wouldn't and would probably apologize several times. Nothing against you. You seem like a nice guy, style, class, bravery. I just have a hard time giving anyone my number, even my own family. I would appreciate your bravery and be impressed, but sorry. There is nothing wrong with you. I just probably wouldn't. Sorry.

• Sure I would... you seem like a nice guy...

• Thank you, I wonder why people keep saying no like I'm a creep or some alien or something. I mean I'm no pretty boy but I'm a long ways from being ugly/hideous... Boy o boy, these questions got my mind racing lol

• Maybe they have different preferences..

• Probably not my number but maybe my email?

• lol lets be honest here.. Why? Why not your number? What's the big deal? I've gotta know... Do I look dangerous? Am I really that unattractive? Do I look like a thug or bad news? What am I missing here... I've seen some ugly people and clearly I'm not on their level. I'm educated. l Have my own apartment, I have a motorcycle, a truck and I'm most definitely have a job, actually 2 jobs! I'm. Smart and I know how to treat a woman so what's preventing me from getting your number if I may ask?

• And if you handed me an email address that's the biggest insult I've ever experienced... You might as well have Just said no... Why on earth would I walk up to you and ask for an email Adress?😂 my gold would be to spend time with you and get to know you, not send you a business proposition😂😏

• Are you just trying to be funny or when you say email Adress or are you serious cuz man I've gotta be honest..., if you handed me an email Adress I'd hand it back to you and say no thank you and walk away lol... That would definitely be a blow to my pride...