Why do black parents say white women get you in trouble?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• historically (and even now) all a white person has to do is call the police and say you did something and your ass is locked up. they will be given the benefit of the doubt and you'll be seen as a criminal. throughout history many many black men have died and been lynched because a white woman said he raped her. sometimes white mobs would even go through black neighborhoods after a white woman was raped by an unknown person and kill the first black men they saw out of anger and hatred.

1|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 5

• They're referencing history, as well as (sometimes) nowadays, when white women would date black men and the society would look down upon it. In all truth, it doesn't exist. The only reason it's considered a problem, is because society, not just whites, not just blacks, but society as a whole, all ethnicities, religions, sexes, and such, make it a problem. White women "get you in trouble" because they tell you they will and you'll believe they will. It doesn't exist. It's ignorance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank you! I got told it's because if you call the cops then they believe you and not the black guy. But, let me tell you if your with a guy who is white and your white, if you call the cops they believe the girl usually rather than the guy. So, I personally believe that's a bunch of bunk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do some white parents say black people get you into trouble?
    People believe dumb things.

0|1
    0|0
  • As another user said, in the past white women have been known to play the rape card, or call the cops in case you ever turned on her. You should read to Kill a Mockingbird.

0|1
    0|0
  • because white parents say that black men get you in trouble?

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 1