Guys, what's going on with this situation?

So I asked a question a little while ago about whether or not I should take initiative to ask the guy I've liked if he liked me the same. The guys here gave some good advice and told me to ask him which led to me finding out that he had liked me a lot and had become jealous of my previous boyfriend because he had liked me for so long. So we were talking and made plans to go out but my family had a surprise cruise vacation the same weekend we were going to go out so we had to postpone it until we were both free. But now he hasn't answered me for a few days (like 6 days now) and I was wondering if he might be upset with me or what exactly is he thinking about the possibility of a future relationship for us? Should I give up on it? We are both seniors in high school if that is any help. Sorry for the lengthy read

Any comments would probably serve as useful

3

Most Helpful Guy

• That's weird.
    He might just be frustrated

What Guys Said 2

• hr may have met someone else or moved on. I would suggest a girl contact the guy expressing that she misses him and why the sudden no communication, be honest ask. I had a long distance friend ( my high school girlfriend ) we stayed in touch on a weekly basis for 44 years ( through 2 marriages for both of us ) then one day puff I never heard from her again I tried to contact her many times.. No reply?

• He is playing hard to get wait around he will come back to you.