If I becone closer with female friends would they be good help for dating?

Would they be comfortable with me practicing flirting with them or going through conversations with them. Would female friends provide any more or different help than a male friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always a good idea to get the perspective of other people, particularly when it comes to dating. I think girls would be more willing than guys to go into detail and spend hours discussing this topic. But as always take it with a grain of salt, no two girls are the same so advice which works for one may not necessarily apply to all.

• Do you think in general girls will find it less weird to talk about dating or relationships?

• Yes, most girls are. But don't dis-include your male friends, it's important to get both sides perspective. I mean a guy might notice or pick up on certain things when they're out and dating, that women may not. So it's important to get advice from both sides.
      That being said, in terms of practicing sometimes it's better to just get out there and practice on real people. If you're practicing on your friends, you already know them and are comfortable with them... which isn't the same when you're approaching a stranger. Just in terms of learning to read body language and dealing with your own nerves and stuff. Good luck though, and thank you for MHO:)

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest my guy friends and I flirt all the time. They're terrible. Lol.

Female friends will helpful by giving you insight in situations that guys don't think about at all. Being friends with the opposite sex is always fun!

What Guys Said 3

• Well, You could always just practice and shit with chicks on here right? I know a ton of pretty Awesome chicks on here who i'm sure would love to help you ;)

• Lesbians would but most woman would not.

• I was thinking of doing the same